Share Your Insights
Criteria for submitting contents to the Platform
Our website aims to share valuable content related to the circular economy. To streamline the approval and publishing process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. News and Articles
Latest news or stories on topics related to the circular economy that you wish to share with our community members.
To ensure the quality and relevance of news stories published on our website, please adhere to the following main criteria when submitting your content:
- Timeliness: News stories should be current and address recent events or developments within the field of circular economy and related thematic issues.
- Accuracy: Ensure the information presented is accurate, fact-checked, and supported by credible sources. Avoid spreading rumors or unverified information.
- Relevance: Focus on topics that align with our website’s target audience. News stories should be of interest to our readers.
- Clarity and Conciseness: Write clearly and concisely, presenting information in a straightforward and easy-to-understand format.
- Objectivity: Present multiple perspectives when relevant and clearly distinguish between facts and opinions.
- Engaging Headlines: Craft compelling and relevant headlines that accurately represent the content of the news story.
- Attribution: Always provide proper attribution to sources, quotes, and references used in your news story. Cite your sources accurately.
- Ethical Standards: Respect privacy, avoid plagiarism, and adhere to copyright laws.
- Formatting: Use proper formatting, including headings, subheadings, and paragraphs, to improve readability.
- Grammar and Spelling: Proofread your news story to eliminate grammatical errors, typos, and spelling mistakes.
- Multimedia: If applicable, include relevant images, videos, hyperlinks or other multimedia elements with appropriate permissions.
- Word Count: Aim for an appropriate word count that effectively conveys the story without unnecessary verbiage. We recommend 300-500 words.
2. Circular Economy-Related Events
We publish upcoming events on themes related to the circular economy, including educational and training initiatives.
3. Good Practices (Platforms, Programmes and Projects)
- Should have clear circular objectives and measurable outcomes.
- Circularity can be demonstrated by direct contributions such as resource conservation, waste reduction, and product lifespan extension.
- Indirect contributions, such as promoting behavioural change and education, are also encouraged.
- Measurable achievements, including environmental or societal impacts, cost savings, and innovative processes, should be evident.
- Provide complete and precise information about the project or initiative.
- Quantifiable results or objectives should be highlighted.
- Ensure all content is non-promotional and ethically sound.
- Projects must be ongoing or completed for publication consideration.
- Content related to associations and networks representing specific stakeholder categories that promote the circular economy is welcome.
Indirect Contribution (E.g., Behavioral change and educational contribution)
- Encouraging behavioral change in consumers, e.g., improving waste collection and sorting.
- Incentivizing circular consumption by sharing, reusing, and repairing products.
- Raising awareness of circular economy principles in educational contexts.
4. Strategies and Policies
Content should focus on existing strategies and policies at local, national, or regional levels (with a focus on ASEAN Member States) that support the transition to a circular economy.
We publish knowledge products related to circular economy themes, including research articles, studies, position papers, and reports, among others. These should be accessible free of charge.
6. Business Cases
We wish to showcase significant business benefits for companies taking a circular approach.
We appreciate your contributions to our platform and look forward to sharing valuable insights on the circular economy with our audience.
Submissions that fail to meet the criteria outlined above will either be returned for revision or declined.
For more information contact: Mr. Treesuvit Arriyavat
Communication and Engagement Specialist
ASEAN Centre for Sustainable Development Studies and Dialogue (ACSDSD)